Are you ready for our happy hour South Miami? We are ready to serve the best signature cocktails, refreshing wines, and $10 sushi rolls you’ve ever had since the pandemic lockdown! We know you want to let your hair down and enjoy life again. That’s why all of our drinks are half-priced during our Happy Hour specials Monday through Friday. As a pillar of community gatherings, we know what it takes to create the best Happy Hour in South Miami. We’ll let you in on some of our secrets to creating the best ambiance for happy hour.
Ways We Create the Best Happy Hour in South Miami
Happy hour is one of the greatest past times for American workers after a long, hard day of work. It’s a place to unwind and bond over funny work moments or sharing home improvement horror stories during quarantine. Groups of besties all over the nation gather during this time to catch up on relationships, family, and hobbies.
What would we do without happy hour? For now, we’ll never know! What we do know is how we create the best experience during happy hour in South Miami. After so many years of serving great customers and neighborhoods, we’ve perfected our craft of bringing people together over a half-priced drink and appetizer. Here’s how we do it:
- Great food and drink specials – To create the most active happy hour, a discounted menu is a must. Customers and foodies everywhere love great food at a great price. Our happy hour in South Miami features the best drinks for an irresistible price. We focus on giving our customers what they want, which includes superior quality and value. It’s essential that our customers feel that they can order unlimited drinks without breaking the bank. Our signature cocktails, like our Public Square Punch, are a popular choice for happy hour connoisseurs.
- Perfect hours – The happy hour sweet spot is generally between five and seven during the evening in most places. That’s the time a majority of workers are ending their days. To offer happy hour any earlier would be inconvenient and inconsiderate of our customers time. We strive to be accessible and accommodating for our customers looking for a way to relax after work. Now that the country is lessening quarantine restrictions, more people are going back to work and need an outlet.
- Trained staff – One of the greatest assets during happy hour is our well-trained staff. During a happy hour rush, the prepared staff makes sure that they serve each guest and take every order. Efficiency, quality, and customer care should be the top priority of any restaurant hosting happy hour. Preparing staff and bartenders to be extra attentive and ready for the unpredictable is part of offering exceptional happy hour service. When customers must wait too long for a drink order, especially after an exhausting day, they may feel inclined not to return. Creating a fun-loving atmosphere of music, laughing, and mingling is our idea of a successful Miami happy hour event. We ensure that our talented bartenders and trained staff are ready to serve you your favorite drink.
- Ongoing considerations – Our work is not done even after creating the best happy hour South Miami has ever seen! It takes constant maintenance and attention to detail to keep customers coming back night after night. Some of these ongoing considerations include:
- Creating a menu that matches our customers’ budgets, tastes, and preferences.
- Consistent advertising and marketing through events, flyers, and technology.
- Encouraging word of mouth campaigns through social media and trained servers who make the additional drink and food suggestions
- Maintaining a high energy level and fun ambiance is a top priority of our trained happy hour servers
- Maintaining consistency is a critical part of what keeps our Miami happy hour event a preferred location:
- Hours remain the same
- Prices remain the same
- Food portion sizes stay the same
- Customer care is always high
Our Happy Hour in South Miami
Now you have the secrets to how we create the best happy hour in South Miami. Its time to visit and see what we have to offer. There is a lot to explore on our Happy Hour menu so we encourage you to make a few visits to experience everything. This is how we create the ultimate happy hour in South Miami: 300
- Half priced cocktails – What is a Miami happy hour experience without our signature cocktails? Our special Public Square Punch is very popular! For something different, check out our Miami Sidecar made with Courvoisier, Bacardi Oakhart, lemon juice, and mango puree. You’ll also like our SoMi made with Maestro Dobel Tequila, jalapeno, lime, pineapple, and grapefruit juice. Our signature Maccaw will quench your thirst made with Absolute Elyx, citrus infused Aperol, passion fruit, pineapple, and lime juice.
- Raw Bar – Our Raw Bar features seafood as fresh as they come! You’ll enjoy our Blue Point Oysters with cocktail sauce, mignonette, and house hot sauce. Try our Peruvian Classic Ceviche made with mahi mahi, red onion, lime juice, sweet potato, corn nuts, corn, and red onions. Finish off with our Medium Stone Crabs with mustard sauce.
- Bites– Take a few bites with our signature cocktails! Start off with our Chicharrones or the Corn Fritters made with corn salsa, sweet corn maple sauce, and chives. Our beef tartare is a favorite made with Angus beef tenderloin, egg yolk, sourdough toast, truffle aioli, and cornichons. Another great bite includes our Black Angus Beef Sliders made with chipotle mayo, cheddar cheese, and caramelized onions. Don’t leave without trying our Fire Roasted Churrasco made from a 5oz aji panca marinated steak and patatas bravas.
- Beer selections – Why sacrifice quality for price? At our Happy Hour in South Miami, you don’t have to! Our Beer Selection is diverse and second to none. Here’s what to expect from us:
- American Lagar – Choice of Sam Adams, Boston Lagar, and Massachusetts
- Blond Ale – Choice of La Rubia, Wynwood Brewery, and Miami
- Stout – Choice of Guinness Stout Drought and Ireland
- Sour Ale – Choice of Seaquench Ale, Dogfish Head Brewery, and Delaware
- Hard Seltzer – Choice of Truly, and Wild Berry
- IPA – Choice of 60 Minute IPA, Dogfish Head Brewery, and Delaware
- And much more!
Join us for Happy Hour South Miami
We have the best Miami happy hour offered with an exquisite 94 Points or Higher Wine Selection and a wide variety of beers and rose, white, red, and sparkling wines. We encourage you to pair our $10 sushi rolls with our Public Square Punch made with Tito’s Vodka, St. Germain, Creme de Peche, and peach puree.
If you’re looking for a Night Cap, you’ll want to try ours made with Havana Club Anejo, Dewars White Label, Kahlua, and vanilla. The summer is made for our refreshing 11 Spritz made with Elleven Vodka, Aperol, Soho Lychee, strawberry, peach & orange juice. Choose any one of our tasty sushi rolls to go with our signature cocktails:
- Spicy Tuna Crispy Rice – Made with crispy rice, tuna tartare, chili oil, and sesame seeds
- Spicy Tuna Roll – Made with tuna tartare, chili oil, ginger, sesame oil, crispy tempura, nori, eel sauce, and spicy mayo
- Salmon Crab Roll – Made with wild salmon, crab salad, cucumber, avocado, eel sauce, spicy mayo, and spicy tempura
- Shrimp Tempura Roll – Made with tempura shrimp, avocado, spicy mayo, sesame seeds, scallions, nori, and eel sauce
Now that we have your mouth watering, join us during our Happy Hour Monday Through Friday!